Discover the wonders beneath the waves with the SOLA Dive 1200 S/F LED Light from Light & Motion. Bright and versatile, this 328′-depth-rated dive light delivers 125-500 lumens in a concentrated 12° spot beam, and 300-1200 lumens in a wider 60° flood beam. Its dual beam makes this dive light useful for illuminating a wide range of subjects, from the tight spaces in a cave to the broad side of a sunken ship, whether you are scuba diving or shooting underwater stills and videos.
The SOLA runs on a rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack, which yields runtimes of 70 to 280 minutes, depending on the brightness level. The included hand mount consists of a horizontal grip and a strap, allowing you to keep your fingers free for various tasks.
- Light source: CREE LED array
- Beam angles: 12° spot, 60° flood
- Spot beam is great for focusing or exploring tight spaces, such as nooks and crannies in a coral reef or cavern
- Flood beam works well as general light source and means of illuminating larger subjects, such as sharks, big sections of reefs, or sunken ships
- Spot outputs: 125, 250, and 500 lumens
- Flood outputs: 300, 600, and 1200 lumens
- Runtime: 70 minutes on high, 140 minutes on medium, and 280 minutes on low setting with supplied, rechargeable lithium-ion battery