MARES XR DONUT BLADDER TWIN TANK
Mares has designed the Donut Buoyancy Bladder for Double Tanks to give technical divers the opportunity to use the mono SET harness they purchased previously. Any diver who has entered the XR world and decides to switch to the double tank, will only have to buy the bag. Its circular shape allows air to circulate easily and have the technical diver direct it towards the valves. According to your teaching guidelines, this bag offers you the option of placing the drain valve on the left or right.
The key features of the Donut Bladder Twin Tank are:
• Drains: 4 eyelets, 2 on the top and 2 on the lower outer part
• 1200D ballistic nylon in polyester and 600D for non-exposed parts
• Inner bag: black polyurethane
• High strength elastic zipper and slider with elongated teeth
• 4 high-strength eyelets resistance positioned to allow optimal adjustment
• New control group aka two speeds (standard and turbo) with brass buttons
• New oval corrugated tube, more elastic and low profile
• Positioning in the center does not interfere with the first stage
• Valve left/right modular low profile drain valve
• Extremely small drain knob
• Excellent hydrodynamics – great stability thanks to the “constant shape”
There are no reviews yet.