PADI Specialty Instructor Course
Teach a specialty course that interests you. Choose from, Deep Diver, Night Diver or Public Safety Diver course, just to name a few. There are 25+ standard PADI Specialty Diver courses to choose from.
More scuba diving and more fun sharing what interests you – that’s what teaching specialty diver courses is all about. The best way to learn how to make your specialty diver courses really special is to take a specialty instructor course provide teaching tips and hands-on experience that you can implement right away. With 25 standard PADI Specialty Diver courses, and numerous distinctive specialties, you have lots to choose from – so get going.
All PADI Instructors will benefit from taking specialty instructor training courses, especially those who are ready to step up to the Master Scuba Diver™ Trainer (MSDT) rating, which requires at least five PADI Specialty Instructor certifications.
PADI Assistant Instructors, instructor candidates in training, and PADI Divemasters are eligible to enroll in certain specialty instructor courses. Some specialties have additional prerequisites and exit requirements – ask your PADI Course Director for details.
You’ll learn new techniques to add to the experience you already have in a specialty area and have fun fine-tuning your skills and teaching methods. Plus, you’ll get great ideas for marketing your specialty diver courses.
The knowledge development portion of this course will be conducted at Scubatec Diving Center Dubai.
- The role and characteristics of the PADI Divemaster
- Supervising dive activities and assisting with student divers
- Diver safety and risk management
- Divemaster conducted programs and specialized skills
- Business of diving and your career
- Awareness of the dive environment
- Dive setup and management
- Mapping an open water site
- Conducting dive briefings
- PADI materials & PADI fees are not included