RIFFE SPEARGUN MAHOGANY C3
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- RIFFE’s Mahogany Competition Series. Using Mahogany hardwood offers a further competitively priced entry level speargun with the same quality and performance that Riffe exemplifies. Dense straight grain hardwood allows for a solid stock with no lamination required, maintaining straightness. Suitable for both entry level spearfishing and advanced divers who plan to hunt around kelp patties, reef, holes, and along the seafloor.
- Comes standard with Hawaiian setup: 9/32″ Hawaiian Flopper Shaft, 1 wrap of line, and 2 power bands
- 9/16″ (14mm) power bands (may upgrade to 5/8″(16mm) diameter) bands for more hitting power and longer shots – recommended with heavier shafts.
- Rigged with 300 lb. Nylon monofilament shooting line for faster shooting and abrasion resistance (400lb. available for heavier shafts).
- 5″ Bungie Shock Chord with 500 lb. test Pigtail Swivel (400lb. Snap Swivel optional)
- Heavy-duty plastic handle
- RIFFE’s stainless steel 2-piece trigger mechanism assembly, accepts all diameter shafts: 1/4″(6.5mm), 9/32″(7.1mm), 5/16″(8mm), 11/32″(8.7mm), 3/8″(9.5mm)
- Side mounted, rotating spring loaded safety
- Auto Line Release