Catalina S63 Aluminium Cylinder-10L- With Pro Valve
Catalina Aluminum 63 Tank w-Valve
Great youth or instructional pool cylinder. Catalina 63 Cubic Ft. (9 liter) Aluminum Tank with Pro Valve. Valve has a heavy duty deign with a smooth operating mechanism and multi-ported burst disc plug for added safety.
All Catalina cylinders are meet certificated specifications of the US Department of Transportation (DOT) with DOT-3AL specification and Transport Canada Safety and Security (TC) with TC-3ALM specifications.
The 63 cubic foot (9 liter) cylinder is a 3000 psi (207 bar) rated tank that measures 21.7″ (55cm) in height with a 7.25″ (18.4cm) diameter. The tank weighs 26.9 lbs. (12.2 kg) and is negatively buoyant 2.8 lbs. (1.27 kg) when full and positively buoyant 0.7 lbs. (317.5 g) when at 500 psi (50 bars).
- Great Size for Primary Youth Cylinder
- Thread Size: 0.750-14 NPSM
- Aluminum Alloy Design
- Working Pressure: 3000 psi (207 bars)
- Volume: 63 Cubic Foot (9 liters)
- Dimensions: (H x Dia.) 21.7″ x 7.25″ (55cm x 18.4cm)
- Weight: 26.9 lbs. (12.2 kg)