Mares Fins X-Wing Apnea fiberglass
The X-Wing Apnea S freediving fins have a short blade. These comfortable and performing fins
are ideal for a medium kicking frequency. Agility and resistance with variable thickness.
Available with a medium stiff blade.
The X-Wing Apnea S freediving fins have a blade width of 19.0cm and a length of 61.3cm . The variable thickness of the blades allows high performance in kicking. The blade has an inclination of 30° from the foot pocket, to make kicking comfortable.
The key features of the X-Wing Apnea S freediving fins are:
• Blade manufactured with pre-impregnated fiberglass layers
• Blade with variable thickness and high performance parabolic deflection
• The blade has a width of 19.0 cm and a length of 61.3 cm
• High quality manufacturing process
• The new lateral profiles with variable height support promote and optimize flexibility and channel thrust effect
• Blade with black and white polygonal design for better depth recognition
• Available with a moderately rigid blade
• Blade inclination at 30° from the foot pocket
• Designed to be worn also without socks
• Interchangeable shovel
40/41, 42/43, 44/45
There are no reviews yet.