PADI Night Diver Course Specialty
The underwater world changes as day creatures retire & nocturnal organisms emerge. If you’ve wondered what happens underwater after the sun goes down, enroll in the PADI Night Diver Specialty course.
The thought of dipping below the surface at night seems mysterious, yet so alluring. Although you’ve been scuba diving at a site many times before, at night you drop into a whole new world and watch it come to life under the glow of your dive light. The scene changes as day creatures retire and nocturnal organisms emerge. If you’ve wondered what happens underwater after the sun goes down, sign up for the PADI Night Diver Specialty course.
PADI (Junior) Open Water Divers or higher, who are at least 12 years old, can enroll in the Night Diver specialty course.
Scuba diving at night teaches you to pay attention to details you may overlook during the day. You’ll learn:
- Light handling and communication techniques.
- Entering, exiting and navigating in the dark.
- Identifying how plants and animals differ or change behavior at night.
- Night diver specialty includes three night dives and can be completed from Jumeirah Beach in Dubai
- Includes manual, certification and equipment